2. Privacya) Provider is very respectful about the privacy concerns of the visitors to its site(s) on the Internet. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to its sites. However, certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of Provider's servers. This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor. Information tracked includes the type of browser being used by the visitor, the type of operating system in use by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. By having this information, web pages optimized for a particular visitor's computer is automatically available to that visitor. Other uses of this information include internal review of the number of visitors to the sites but only in an aggregate and non-personally identifiable form. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable data about visitors to this site are known to Provider only when voluntarily submitted. Personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors voluntarily filling out contest entry forms or subscribing to newsletters is retained by Provider and not sold or otherwise transferred outside the company, unless otherwise disclosed. This information is used to better understand visitors' use of our sites and to support transactions made on the sites. However, this data in an aggregate form may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. We sometimes also use e-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information to contact visitors who communicate with us. For example, we direct e-mail to visitors who provide us with their e-mail addresses for specific purposes such as receiving our e-mail newsletters or being notified if they have won one of our contests. Each e-mail newsletter always contains instruction on how to discontinue receipt of the newsletter.
* Under certain circumstances, we may be compelled by lawful circumstances to disclose personal information.
b) Many of the Provider websites, including this one, place a "cookie" in the browser files of a Provider user's computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information. Although the cookie could enable Provider to relate a user's use of a Provider site to information that the user has specifically and knowingly provided, Provider does not do so unless under legal obligation. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, telephone number) on the bulletin boards or classifieds postings, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. To the extent that any of our sites accessible through Provider has additional practices, these practices will be explained at that site.
3. Linked SitesProvider, whether or not affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site, is not responsible for their content (the "Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided as a convenience only and shall not be construed as a reflection on, any affiliation with, or endorsement by Rosie’s Tea Party of any such website or entity or its respective information, products or services. Rosie’s Tea Party is not responsible or liable in any way for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright, compliance, legality or decency of material contained in any linked websites. Rosie’s Tea Party makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning any products, services or information found on any linked websites.
4. DisclaimerThe materials in Provider's Websites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Provider disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Provider does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that Provider's Websites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Provider does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in Provider's Websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Provider) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The material that you read in Provider's Websites is provided solely for entertainment, information and promotional purposes. The information and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Provider or its affiliated or related entities or content providers and Provider makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions. Furthermore, neither Provider nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data/materials or to whom such data/materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based on or resulting from any information or opinions provided in Provider's Websites.
5. Submissionsa) Any notes, articles, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of Provider throughout the universe and Provider shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. When you submit material to Provider's Websites, you agree that Provider has the right to publish the material for any type of use as outlined above including promotional and advertising purposes.
6. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable lawyer's fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing agreements, representations and warranties.
7. E-Mail and Postings ReceivedDo not post any threatening or libellous e-mails or material on this site that would be considered a violation of any law. Provider Online will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Provider to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mails or materials.
8. Jurisdictional Issuesa) Unless otherwise specified, the materials in Provider's Websites are presented solely for the purpose of information sharing, entertainment and promoting programs, charities and other products available in Canada and the United States. This site is controlled and operated by Provider from its offices within the Province of Ontario. Provider makes no representation that materials in Provider's Websites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
b) This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such province. Any action you, any third party or Provider bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in the courts of the Province of Ontario, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Provider